Need help signing up for a class?
Below is an instructional video on how to sign up for a class using our website.
1. Go to our website and click on "Attend a virtual class" (red button on home page)
2. Sign in using your existing ID for Zen Planner. If you have never been to Dharma Health Institute, you will need to create a new one.
3. Make sure your calendar is set to 'all calendar' view. Click on the class that you would like to attend.
4. Purchase a membership if you do not have one already.
5. Click 'reserve' to reserve your space. Reservations are recommended for all 'in person' classes due to limited space. We do recommend reserving your spot for an online class if you are using your computer to view the class.
6. You will be directed to the 'virtual' link where you can join the class.
If you attend a class late and are using your computer, you will need to use the Zen Planner Member App on your smart device (Iphone, Ipad, Android) and log in using this. You can then come back to your computer and refresh the screen. It will allow you to enter.
Using the Member App on your Smart Device:
1. Click on the member app and sign in.
2. Make sure you click on 'all calendars'. Click on the class you would like to attend.
3. Click "reserve' if it is prior to the class. If you are joining a class, click and you have already reserved it, click 'check in'.
Please make sure to check-in online if you are attending a class In person.